Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
What to do with all that left over eggnog? Make crepes. I sometimes just make the eggnog crepes and fill them with pumpkin butter that is usually sold at Trader Joe's during thanks giving and top it with home made whipped cream. SO good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup softened cranberries
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut extract
- Simply mix all crepe ingredients together and mix on medium for approximately 5 minutes. (If you allow the batter to rest over night it helps absorb the flour resulting in better crepes).
- Using a 2oz. ladle, pour batter into pan and swirl pan until bottom of pan is covered in thin layer of batter and cook for approximately 1 and 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side or until edges are lightly browned.
- Using a heat resistant spatula, serve crepe onto a plate and put a generous dollop of softened filling into each crepe and roll.
- Garnish with a touch of the yogurt, sprinkle with cinnamon and hazelnuts and serve at room temperature.
I thought this had great flavor and was sweet enough to eat plain. We used mocha eggnog. Yum!