Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My DH loves this pie. I received a copy of this from someone and tried it.
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 3 3⁄4 cups cold eggnog
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- Line unpricked pastry shells with double thickness of heavy duty foil. Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes. Remove foil, bake 5 minutes longer. Cool,.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, allspice and nutmeg until smooth. Fold in the 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- In a large bowl, whish eggnog and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft set. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.