1/1 Photo of Eggnog Cookies
Connie C.'s Note:
I worried a bit about these as I've never heard of an eggnog cookie. Happened across his recipe in an old cookbook. They are a very moist cookie. My family loved them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and butter until it resembles a grainy paste.
- 4Add eggnog, vanilla and egg yolks and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 5Add the flour mixture and beat at low speed until blended. Do not overmix.
- 6Drop by teaspoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, 1 inch apart. Lightly sprinkle nutmeg over the unbaked cookies.
- 7Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until bottoms turn a light brown. Transfer from pans immediately to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 39.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g