1/8 Photos of Eggnog Cookies
"What a delectable treat for Eggnog lovers everywhere! These cookies have a wonderful spicy aroma and are great tasting. The fragrance of nutmeg and cinnamon will infuse your home with holiday spirit as you bake these cookies. They make delicious gifts and are a welcome addition to cookie exchanges. "
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Cream sugar and butter until light.
- 4Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks; beat at medium speed with mixer until smooth.
- 5Add flour mixture and beat at low speed until just combined.
- 6Do not overmix.
- 7Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
- 8Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
- 9Bake 20 to 23 minutes until bottoms turn light brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (871 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.2
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 128.8 mg
- Sodium 278.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 6.8 g