Recipe by Chabear01
This is from Berkley Farms Dairy recipes...and not at all sure who gave it to me, but thank you anyway for a great recipe. This recipe provided to Berkley Farms by celebrity chef Johnny Rivers.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups pecans, broken
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter 9 inch fluted or plain tube pan.
- In large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, eggnog, and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, bakng powder, and salt.
- Gradually beat into butter mixture.
- Prepare topping by combining nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Scatter half the topping evenly over bottom of pan.
- Spoon in half batter.
- Add remaining topping and spoon on remaining batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minute, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.