Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Berkley Farms Dairy recipes...and not at all sure who gave it to me, but thank you anyway for a great recipe. This recipe provided to Berkley Farms by celebrity chef Johnny Rivers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter 9 inch fluted or plain tube pan.
- In large bowl of electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, eggnog, and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, bakng powder, and salt.
- Gradually beat into butter mixture.
- Prepare topping by combining nuts, sugar and cinnamon.
- Scatter half the topping evenly over bottom of pan.
- Spoon in half batter.
- Add remaining topping and spoon on remaining batter.
- Bake 50 to 60 minute, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Very good! I only had 3/4 c eggnog to use up, so I topped it off with 1/4 c whole milk. Thanks~
Baked it for christmas it was so good defiantly baking again.
Delicious! This came out wonderfully. I was a little nervous when it came out of the oven, as it was rather dark in color, but it tasted great and the consistency was so moist and good! Thanks for sharing!