1/2 Photos of Eggnog Cinnamon Swirl Bread
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Someone once gave me this recipe as something to do with leftover egg nog (we drink the stuff all year round). It's so luscious and yummy I usually make up a batch of the stuff just to make this cake, and consider the leftovers for drinking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml toffee pieces (not chocolate covered)
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon swirl ingredients and mix well.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- 5In a medium bowl, combine the egg nog, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- 6Beat with a fork to combine.
- 7Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring until just smooth.
- 8Don't overdo it.
- 9Pour half the batter into a greased loaf pan (something like 8 x 4 x 2).
- 10Spoon half the cinnamon swirl mixture over the batter, and cut through with a knife to swirl.
- 11Top with the remaining batter.
- 12Spoon on the remaining swirl mixture, and swirl with a knife.
- 13Bake for 60-65 minutes or until whatever you stick in the middle comes out clean.
- 14Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Cinnamon Swirl Bread
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 259.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: