1 hr 55 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I served this during the holidays last year and it was a hit! I'm not sure how to add in all of the "cooling" times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafer (about 24)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup dairy eggnog, not canned
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine crushed wafers and butter; mix well.
- 3Press into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- 5Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- 6Gradually beat in sugar until smooth.
- 7At low speed, add eggs 1 at a time; beat just until combined.
- 8Add eggnog, rum extract, and nutmeg; beat until smooth.
- 9Reduce oven to 325°F.
- 10Pour cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 11Return to oven and bake for 55-65 minutes or until set.
- 12Cool on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- 13Run knife around the edges to loosen.
- 14Cool 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- 15Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 16Before serving combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 17Carefully remove sides of springform pan.
- 18Cut cheesecake into 16 wedges and place on individual dessert plates.
- 19Spoon sauce over each serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Cheesecake With Cherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.1 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: