Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This type of Food is good for your Breakfast and Snacks
Make and share this Eggnog Cake With Lemon Frosting recipe from Food.com.
eggnog cake ingredients
- 1 3⁄4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 vanilla extract
lemon frosting ingredients
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice or 3 tablespoons calamansi juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Brush the cake pan with butter.
- 3.In the Bowl Sift the sugar, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
- 4.In other Bowl Mix the butter and milk within a one minute using Electric mixer.
- 5.Add eggs and vanilla extract.
- 6.Place into baking pan , bake the cake about 25-30 minutes --.
- Garnish the Lemon frosting.
- Lemon Frosting Directions.
- Combine all ingredients until beat until light and fluffy.
- Ready to Serve.