Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was given to me afew years back. I've made it several times when I've needed something quick. Putting it here for safekeeping.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and beat at medium speed for 5 mniutes.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- When cool sprinkle with pwdered sugar if desired or you can glaze if you perfer.