Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A great choice for the holidays! Prep time is a guess and cook time is according to package directions.
Top Review by seal angel
I made this for Christmas Day and it was very good. I did put 3 shots of Captain Morgan Rum in the cake mix. Which was white because I didn't have any more yellow cake mix. I decorated with holiday sprinkles. Will be making this every season. Thanks for a great reciepe.
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 2 eggs, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 354.88 ml eggnog, substitute for water and adjust quantity according to package directions
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 44.37 ml eggnog
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Spray sides and bottom of bundt pan with vegetable cooking spray, or grease with butter or margarine.
- Combine dry cake mix with required oil, eggs and nutmeg.
- OMIT THE REQUIRED WATER, adding the same amount of Egg Nog in its place.
- Mix and bake according to package directions.
- Top with eggnog glaze.
- For glaze: In medium bowl, combine ingredients, adding enough eggnog for desired consistency.