Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A great choice for the holidays! Prep time is a guess and cook time is according to package directions.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 2 eggs, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog, substitute for water and adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons eggnog
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Spray sides and bottom of bundt pan with vegetable cooking spray, or grease with butter or margarine.
- Combine dry cake mix with required oil, eggs and nutmeg.
- OMIT THE REQUIRED WATER, adding the same amount of Egg Nog in its place.
- Mix and bake according to package directions.
- Top with eggnog glaze.
- For glaze: In medium bowl, combine ingredients, adding enough eggnog for desired consistency.
Very moist, but too sweet for me. Next time am using half the eggnog along with water. Glaze should be lightly drizzled, put remainder in a little creamer pitcher on the side for guests to add over their slices.
The flavor of this was delicious, but my cake came out a bit dry. Nonetheless, it tasted good and the glaze was spectacular!!
Delicious! Even non noggers liked this. Thanks for posting!