1/9 Photos of Eggnog Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
A great choice for the holidays! Prep time is a guess and cook time is according to package directions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 2 eggs, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog, substitute for water and adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1Preheat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- 2Spray sides and bottom of bundt pan with vegetable cooking spray, or grease with butter or margarine.
- 3Combine dry cake mix with required oil, eggs and nutmeg.
- 4OMIT THE REQUIRED WATER, adding the same amount of Egg Nog in its place.
- 5Mix and bake according to package directions.
- 7Top with eggnog glaze.
- 8For glaze: In medium bowl, combine ingredients, adding enough eggnog for desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.7
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 28.5 mg
- Sodium 171.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g