A great choice for the holidays! Prep time is a guess and cook time is according to package directions.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 2 eggs, adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog, substitute for water and adjust quantity according to package directions
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons eggnog
- Preheat oven to recommended temperature on cake mix package.
- Spray sides and bottom of bundt pan with vegetable cooking spray, or grease with butter or margarine.
- Combine dry cake mix with required oil, eggs and nutmeg.
- OMIT THE REQUIRED WATER, adding the same amount of Egg Nog in its place.
- Mix and bake according to package directions.
- Top with eggnog glaze.
- For glaze: In medium bowl, combine ingredients, adding enough eggnog for desired consistency.