Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Taste of Home
Make and share this Eggnog Bread recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg, eggnog, applesauce, and oil; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Transfer batter to two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.