Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Taste of Home
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups reduced-fat eggnog
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg, eggnog, applesauce, and oil; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in raisins and pecans.
- Transfer batter to two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated 350° oven for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.