Recipe by Dine & Dish
This was a recipe out of Quick Cooking, posted by Angie Jones from Utah. I was so surprised that by simply exchanging eggnog for milk, you'll get this tasty result! Enjoy!
- 1 cup biscuit mix, plus
- 1 tablespoon biscuit mix
- 1⁄3 cup commerically prepared eggnog
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix and eggnog just until moistened.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead 8-10 times.
- Pat or roll out to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2 inch biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.