Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rich and wonderful (and easy!) addition to your holiday parties, folks will be asking you for this "secret" recipe. :)
- 1 (12 ounce) can raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart eggnog, chilled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces 7-Up soda or 12 ounces Sprite, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Stir together the cranberry-raspberry juice, eggnog, and vanilla extract in a serving bowl, then stir in the 7-Up or Sprite.
- Fold in the whipped cream (you can use a couple cups of whipped cream from a can as a substitution).
- Sprinkle with ground nutmeg.
- Serve and enjoy!
Absolutely wonderful recipe! It was definately a hit....
This is a very nice drink to finish up your holiday dinner with. Very easy to put together. I used Lite Cool Whip and as rich as this drink is we could not tell it. Everyone loved this punch. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Great punch! It was a big hit at our office party.