Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy banana treat that's just a little different
- 32 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups nonfat milk (skim)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, to garnish
- Line bottom and side of 9 inch pan with vanilla wafers.
- Slice 2 bananas and arrange evenly on top of wafers.
- sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; set aside.
- Place milk, cream cheese, pudding mix, and brandy extrect in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture evenly over bananas; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve (no longer thatn 4 hours).
- Just before serving slice remaining banana and arrange decoratively on top of pie.