Recipe by Chef DeeDee Smith
Going thru my stack of recipe books I found this recipe, I haven't made it yet but it sounded great with the holidays on thier way.
- 5 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup eggnog
- 3⁄4 cup oil, plus 2 tbsp
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Break Bananas into pieces and mix with eggs, egg nog and oil ,.
- in seperate bowl.blend all dry ingredients together, once blended slowly add to egg mixture until blended.
- pour mixture in a greased 9" loaf pan
- Bake at 350* for 1 hr or until knife comes out clean.