- 2 dozen eggs
- 1 (750 ml) bottle brandy
- 1 cup myers rum
- 1 cup Bacardi light rum
- 1 cup peach brandy
- 1 cup apple brandy
- 2 lbs sugar
- 3 1⁄2 quarts milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Seperate the egg yolks from 2 dozen eggs, Save and chill egg whites.
- Whip egg yolks until blended Stirring constantly to prevent curdling.
- Add the fifth of Brandy, Myers rum, Barcardi, Apple brandy, and Peach brandy, Stir gently Mixing in 2 lbs of sugar, Milk, and whipping cream Chill for 6 hour or overnight.
- Before serving beat the egg whites until a smooth consistency Gently fold into Egg Nog Serve with a dash of Nutmeg and
- give your car keys to to someone not having the Egg Nog.