- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup cognac
- 1 pint sweet cream
- 1 pint whole milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- to taste nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the eggs. Set aside the egg whites in a container in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar, rum, cognac, milk, and cream until smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to serve, put the refrigerated rum mixture into a punch bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold them into the refrigerated rum mixture. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.