Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Bariatriceating.
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 ounce jell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute, granular
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brandy or 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together the half & half and pudding powder until smooth – this will be very thick.
- Slowly whisk in milk until smooth.
- Whisk in Splenda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and extracts.
- Allow to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkling of freshly grated nutmeg.
This is a great recipe. I doubled the recipe & reduced the amount of Splenda to 2/3 cup. I don't think you can tell too much of a difference between this sugar free version and other eggnog.
This is another wonderful Linda Farnsworth recipe. I LOVE this eggnog and make up a pitcher every holiday season. It's wonderful to use as a coffee creamer and to make latte's.