Recipe by mommyoffour
I love the holidays and this is one big reason for that. I would make this more often but this is so rich that its usually kept for that one special time of year. This makes a big batch and is very potent, but soooo good. Make sure you use a big pot or bowl to mix this in as it makes a lot. You can use any brand of alchohol but I suggest using a good one, (what the heck, its the holidays...LOL) I hope your family and guests enjoy this.
- 2 dozen large eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 pints dark Jamaican rum
- 1 quart Bourbon
- 1 pint brandy
- 3 quarts cream
- 3 quarts whole milk
- 1 quart whipping cream
- grated nutmeg, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate the eggs.
- To the yolks, add sugar and beat well.
- Add the 3 pints of rum slowly, stirring constantly.
- Then slowly add the 1 quart bourbon.
- Then the 1 pint of brandy.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Slowly pour in the 3 quarts of cream and whole milk to the alchohol mixture.
- Stir slowly.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Beat the 1 quart whipping cream and add before serving.
- Grate nutmeg over each glass for garnish.