Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from a guy at my work. He brought it to our Christmas party and everyone was absolutely raving about it.
- 12 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 quart heavy whipping cream
- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 cup wild turkey Bourbon
- 1⁄2 cup bacardi rum (clear)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1. Separate eggs.
- 2. Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 3. In a separate bowl whip the heavy cream.
- 4. Add 1 ½ cups of sugar to the egg yolks and mix. Continue mixing while slowly adding the liquor.
- 5. Once mixed well, fold the egg whites and the whipped cream in and add the half and half.
i seriously think im trying this one...