Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, posting it here for safe keeping. It sounds easy enough. Hope you like it. Came from an E book called "Farmer's Market Recipes"
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups finely grated zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Mix dry ing's,.
- Add all liquids & mix.
- Spread into a well greased 9 X 13 pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool before cutting, Your choice as to serving size. I put 16 into the serving size & yield, but it's entirely up to you.
These are moist, dense brownies. Mine took closer to 45 minutes to bake.