Recipe by That is Dr House to you
Modified from VegWeb Eggless Wonton Wrapper recipe by aurorakitten for the Vegetarian Pot Stickers recipe here on zaar. Note This makes that recipe Vegan
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and salt then stir in warm water, slowly. Dough should be very stiff.
- Knewad on floured surface until smooth. Use a towel to cover and let rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into half. Roll out dough making them very thin. If thicker it will reduce them number of wrappers per half.
- Cut into 3 inch squares.
- Repeat step with second ball.
- To store use cornstarch. Sprinkle on dough and keep in airtight bag in freezer or fridge.
- For Spring rolls cut bigger squares [6-8 inches].