1/4 Photos of Eggless Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes
This carrot cake tastes just like the real thing. Frosted with icing, you'd never know the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix baking powder and applesause into a foamy mixture, set aside.
- 2In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- 3Add oil, carrots, pineapple (some of the juice might help), and applesauce mixture.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Add flaked coconut, nuts, or raisins if desired.
- 6Scoop mixture into 24 cupcake liners.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Once cooled, frost with icing (powdered sugar, 'fake' butter, vanilla, and water).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Vegan Carrot Cake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g