Recipe by Brookelynne26
Got this recipe from their cookbook.
Top Review by ccharvey824
This is so YUMMY!!! I chose this recipe because I was craving for carbonara when I was pregnant and top of that is so easy to make. I adjusted the serving for 2 because I was hesitated for the outcome and waste the food. Instead, I was surprised because its incredibly delicious!! My husband and I decided to adjust the serving for 4 next time which I did. So far, I cooked this three times and will gonna make this again and again and again! Thanks Brookelynne26 for sharing this super delicious easy recipe! :)
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, about 12 strips
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil. Cook spaghetti 8 -9 minutes, or until al dente. (Pasta cooking time will need to coincide with the finishing of the sauce).
- In a large frying pan heat thebacon pieces over medium high heat until they start to sizzle. Add the peas and cream. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce heat slightly. Boil gently for 8 minutes. Sprinkle in parmesan and stir continuosly to blend in and thicken the sauce.
- Drain pasta and immediatley toss with the sauce. Add black pepper to taste and garnish with fresh parsley.