Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this recipe from their cookbook.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled cooked bacon, about 12 strips
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil. Cook spaghetti 8 -9 minutes, or until al dente. (Pasta cooking time will need to coincide with the finishing of the sauce).
- In a large frying pan heat thebacon pieces over medium high heat until they start to sizzle. Add the peas and cream. Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce heat slightly. Boil gently for 8 minutes. Sprinkle in parmesan and stir continuosly to blend in and thicken the sauce.
- Drain pasta and immediatley toss with the sauce. Add black pepper to taste and garnish with fresh parsley.
This is so YUMMY!!! I chose this recipe because I was craving for carbonara when I was pregnant and top of that is so easy to make. I adjusted the serving for 2 because I was hesitated for the outcome and waste the food. Instead, I was surprised because its incredibly delicious!! My husband and I decided to adjust the serving for 4 next time which I did. So far, I cooked this three times and will gonna make this again and again and again! Thanks Brookelynne26 for sharing this super delicious easy recipe! :)
This was so delicious. I used 1/2 pound of bacon, about 1.5 cups of cream (that's all I had) and asiago cheese again, that's all I had. Only needed about 3/4 of the pasta since I didn't have much cream. And I used bowtie shells. We ate every single bite. Will make again!