Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another eggless cookie recipe to share.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Mix the shortening, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and buttermilk until smooth and fully combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt to the peanut butter mixture and mix until well blended.
- Drop cookies 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork that has been dipped in flour. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
Added 2 cups of oats. So yummy and this recipe made tons of cookies.
These were yummy=).Thanks for the recipe.
Very good and easy to make.