This recipe is modified from Perfect, Plate-Size Pancakes (Thanks so much to Anaisfern). I tried out some other recipes (sans eggs) and found this one to be the best. The original recipe calls for 2 cups milk and 1 egg. I took out the egg and substituted it with 2 tbsp more milk. If the batter is too thick, just add more water or milk. Give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Mix the lemon juice into the milk. Let it sit for a few minutes to curdle.
- 3Stir in the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- 4Heat a lightly greased griddle.
- 5Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle.
- 6Cook until bubbles form on the surface. Flip pancakes over and cook until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 529.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 1390.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g