Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
For those that have family members that suffer from allergies, this is an alternative to fried chicken or even regular oven fried chicken that incorporates egg.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Season chicken breasts to taste with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper. Marinate pieces in apple juice. Set aside.
- Mix flour, paprika, salt, thyme, paprika, thyme, black pepper in large bowl. In smaller bowl, pour canola oil.
- Remove one chicken breast at a time from marinade and let drip dry. Set in oil, drip dry. Then coat in flour mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet or tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn over, and bake for 20 minutes more.