Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I didn't have eggs or brown sugar so I did the best I could to make cookies. They turned out delicious! A large portion of it came from the Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe on EatingWell.com. The cookies will be too sticky to form a ball so I just plopped them on the sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place oats and walnuts on ungreased baking sheet and toast for 5-7 minutes; set aside.
- Combine water and raisins in saucepan and simmer over low heat for about 10 minutes; set aside.
- Combine everything and mix well.
- Drop one inch size dough "balls" onto baking sheet covered with parchment paper; bake one sheet at a time for about 14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Place cookies on rack to cool.