I have been trusted with my grandmothers box of hand written recipes. This one is not dated but simply says from "Heather". I am keeping this here for safe keeping. I want to make this for my children's lunch boxes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter with the honey.
- 2Meanwhile in a medium sized bowl, add the first4 ingredients and mix.
- 3Pour the butter mix into the bowl and mix.
- 4Pour the batter into a greased 15x20 cm tin and bake at 180 oC until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 5Ice while warm, not hot. Sprinkle coconut over the top and let cool completely.
- 6To make icing, mix sugar, lemon juice and butter and mix until smooth.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Mixed Fruit (Dried) Slice.
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g