- 1 cup almond milk (original flavor)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cups oil (corn, canola or safflower)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the almond milk or soy milk in a food processor, and add the onion powder, sea salt, honey and lemon juice.
- Process with the S-blade or whisk attachment for 30 seconds as you slowly add the oil. The mixture will begin to thicken.
- Longer processing will result in thicker mayonnaise.
- Total Time: 10 minutes.