Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Nice tasty texturally appropriate place to tuck into a salad for new tofu eaters. One could use 1/2 the tofu & add 2 hard boiled eggs. found recipe in the Seattle Times.
- 1 lb tofu, firm plain
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Nayonnaise)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Crumble tofu into a bowl.
- Add onion and celery and stir into crumbled tofu.
- In separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to tofu and mix well to combine. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.