1/1 Photo of Eggless Egg Free Tapioca Pudding
I LOVE tapioca pudding and wanted to make an egg free version. This came out 100% perfect and you would never, ever know it was missing the egg!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine tapioca, milk & sugar in a medium/large saucepan and let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2Combine cornstarch & water in a small bowl.
- 3Bring to a slow boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Once bubbling, add cornstarch mixture and continue boiling for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- 6Stir & allow to cool.
- 7Makes 6 1/2 cup servings.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Egg Free Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.4
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g