- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add peanut butter and rub in well.
- Add milk and beat thoroughly.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350F for an hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
- If you have bread remanining, wrap in aluminium foil and freeze.
- Thaw for sometime before serving the next day.