Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Sift together flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add peanut butter and rub in well.
- Add milk and beat thoroughly.
- Bake in a greased loaf pan at 350F for an hour.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
- If you have bread remanining, wrap in aluminium foil and freeze.
- Thaw for sometime before serving the next day.
this was so easy. I made this for my roommates and it seemed like I was an experienced bread maker! I added chocolate chips after I beat the batter, it was delicious! thanks!
This was great! I was in the mood to bake something but had no eggs (and didn't want to go out because the weather was nasty), so I searched for an eggless recipe and found this one. I was surprised at how great it turned out, for an eggless recipe. The texture was very nice. I added chocolate chips and walnuts.
Good bread, had a nice light texture that was subtle and not overpowering, great lightly toasted and served with a cup of tea.