1/1 Photo of Eggless Date Apple & Walnut Cake
My DD made this at school in cooking. I didnt even get to taste them. By the time I got home they were all gone !!! My DH & DS gave them the big thumbs up, and have asked her to make them again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven at 180dg c .
- 2Grease and line a 200mm bar tin.
- 3Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Mix bi-carb and water. Stir bi-carb mixture into all other ingredients (except almonds)and mix well.
- 5Place in pan and sprinkle with the slivered almonds.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- 7Cool on rack and cut into bars.
- 8Serve warm with whipped cream or cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Date Apple & Walnut Cake
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 89.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
wholemeal self-rising flour