Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This cake has been developed by my mother.
Make and share this Eggless Date and Walnut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Combine 1 and 3/4 cup flour and soda and sift 1-2 times.
- Mix oil and sugar using a blender.
- Add milk to it.
- Add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Coat the walnuts with the reserved 1/4 cup flour and add walnuts and flour mixture to the above. Stir the batter to incorporate the walnuts.
- Pour into a 8" cake pan and bake in the middle rack till toothpick comes clean. (approx 30-45 minutes).
- Let cool in pan and on rack before cutting the cake.
- The cake can be kept in the refrigerator for almost 2 weeks.