Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious eggless cake recipe. The dates give added colour to the cake.
Make and share this Eggless Date and Walnut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Remove seeds from dates and chop them finely.
- Add 6 tbsp of water and keep on low flame for 2 minutes Remove from fire.
- Add 1/2 tsp soda-bicarb.
- Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Sift flour with baking powder.
- Keep aside in a bowl.
- Mix dates and walnuts with flour.
- Beat butter and condensed milk very well.
- Add essence and mix.
- Add flour and beat well.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150C/300F for 45 minutes.
i had been luking for this cake for years now thank u so much cant thank u enough but i was lovely didn last very long though lolz but thank u so much really wonder y nobody has rated this recipe yet !!!!!!!! great