Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
from the blog "Cilantro"
Make and share this Eggless Coffee Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl,mix gently sugar, butter, flax seed mixture/egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Slowly add coffee, mixing until combined. Make sure not to over mix the mixture.
- Add the mashed bananas and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 5-by-9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan. Remove and transfer it to wire rack.