1/1 Photo of Eggless Coconut Ice Cream
Nana Lee's Note:
Creamy ice cream with a rich coconut flavor. A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy. Again you could adjust this to the size of your ice cream maker. Also, the "cooking" time depends on your ice cream maker. You could use this recipe as a basic and add other flavors such as pureed fruits
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the milk and cream of coconut in the container of a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
- 2Stir in cream and flaked coconut.
- 3Pour into the container of an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 5If you bring the liquids to a simmer is makes a smother ice cream.
- 6Also, if you chill the mixture for 4 - 24 hours, it will also increase the flavor.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Coconut Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g