Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- Pour condensed milk in a bowl.
- Add butter and beat well till smooth.
- Add in flour and mix.
- Add milk.
- Make sure you stir the cake mixture in one direction only as this will incorporate more air and make the cake lighter.
- Keep beating the mixture for 7-8 minutes.
- Add Coca-Cola and mix gently till smooth.
- Pour into a greased cake tin.
- Pre-heat oven to 300 deg C.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake at 200 deg C for 5-7 minutes and at 150 deg C till done (about 35-40 minutes).
- Once done, allow it to cool a little.
- Cool completely before doing icing.