1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and sugar.
- 2Pour condensed milk in a bowl.
- 3Add butter and beat well till smooth.
- 4Add in flour and mix.
- 5Add milk.
- 6Make sure you stir the cake mixture in one direction only as this will incorporate more air and make the cake lighter.
- 7Keep beating the mixture for 7-8 minutes.
- 8Add Coca-Cola and mix gently till smooth.
- 9Pour into a greased cake tin.
- 10Pre-heat oven to 300 deg C.
- 11Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake at 200 deg C for 5-7 minutes and at 150 deg C till done (about 35-40 minutes).
- 12Once done, allow it to cool a little.
- 13Cool completely before doing icing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.5
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 342.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 62.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g