Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in a magazine and tried it for the first time this evening. It's come out really nice and was enjoyed by all at home after dinner. I find it simple and easy to follow and would surely recommend it to everyone.
- 1 can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 50 g Vochelle cocoa cooking chocolate, grated
- 50 g chopped walnuts
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Nestle cream (unsweetened)
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- whipped cream (for decorating)
- finely grated chocolate (for garnishing)
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water.
- Add cocoa powder to one cup of milk and heat for 5-7 minutes.
- to make a smooth paste.
- Add the gelatine, walnuts, chocolate, the other cup of milk and the condensed milk.
- Mix very nicely and keep aside.
- Whisk cream in another bowl and fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Serve chilled with cream and grated chocolate.
I tried this one out with just a little bit variation and it came out quite good i must say..... thanx