Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Those are delicious and perfect fo those want-to-bake-no-eggs-in-the-fridge days.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 9 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup yogurt
- 100 g bar dark chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix ground flaxseed and water. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Blend with raspberries and kefir.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add flaxseed and raspberry mixture, a bit at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate.
- Combine the flour and baking powder; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.