1/1 Photo of Eggless Chocolate Cookies
A chewy, moist, chocolate cookie. Easily vegan with vegan margarine. Prep time includes chilling. If you make drop cookies, chilling is not necessary but recommended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine, oil, sugar and 1 T water until light and fluffy.
- 2Mix in remaining 2-3 T of water and beat well.
- 3Mix dry ingredients.
- 4Add to margarine mixture and mix until combined.
- 5Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 6Preheat oven 400°F (200°C) and grease a cookie sheet well.
- 7Make 24 balls (can also do drop cookies).
- 8Bake for 10 minutes, should be very puffy.
- 9Allow to cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet, they will fall considerably due to the lack of egg.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g