Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I received an email from Recipe4Living this morning and this is just one of the featured recipes that I thought sounded interesting. I have not tried this recipe yet so the number of servings is estimated. If you make them before I do, please let me know how many you got from the recipe. :-) Visit www.recipe4living.com website for any more information. "These dreamy eggless cookies packed with brown sugar pack a sweet punch!"
- 118.29 ml butter, softened (or slightly melted)
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml water
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml heavy cream
- 414.03 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 295.73 ml mini chocolate chips (I use Valrhona Chocolate Pearls, which are very hard to find)
- 7.39 ml instant espresso powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and two sugars together until fluffy. In a small bowl, whisk together corn starch and water and beat into the butter mixture along with the vanilla and heavy cream.
- Combine dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt) and gradually beat into the mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and espresso powder with a wooden spoon.
- Drop 1-tbsp balls of dough 2 inches apart. Bake for 20 minutes.
This is the best eggless chocolate chip cookie recipe I have found since we found out about our egg allergy. Thanks for posting it, we really enjoyed them.
These cookies had the taste of a really yummy cookies....but they baked up really thin not sure if i did something wrong but overall thr taste was VERY good!!!
I now know what CCC (chocolate chip cookie) recipe to go to when Im all out of eggs! These were great for the whole family, my siblings loved them, and they had the taste of a really yummy cookie! Just a tip: remember not to add salted butter... they turned out extremely salty and thick. But over all I would make these again! :)