Recipe by senseicheryl
I received an email from Recipe4Living this morning and this is just one of the featured recipes that I thought sounded interesting. I have not tried this recipe yet so the number of servings is estimated. If you make them before I do, please let me know how many you got from the recipe. :-) Visit www.recipe4living.com website for any more information. "These dreamy eggless cookies packed with brown sugar pack a sweet punch!"
- 118.29 ml butter, softened (or slightly melted)
- 236.59 ml light brown sugar
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 29.58 ml water
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 9.85 ml heavy cream
- 414.03 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 295.73 ml mini chocolate chips (I use Valrhona Chocolate Pearls, which are very hard to find)
- 7.39 ml instant espresso powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and two sugars together until fluffy. In a small bowl, whisk together corn starch and water and beat into the butter mixture along with the vanilla and heavy cream.
- Combine dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt) and gradually beat into the mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and espresso powder with a wooden spoon.
- Drop 1-tbsp balls of dough 2 inches apart. Bake for 20 minutes.