Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be made in a food processor instead of whisking it all together. It is good on lettuce and in a potato salad.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped anchovy, optional
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Whisk vinegar,anchovy (or some salt) ,mustard, garlic& pepper together.
- Whisk in olive oil slowly.
- Whiskin lemon juice and Worcestershire (tobasco).