Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is for the 2-3c size of ice cream freezer. The time to make this depends on your ice cream maker.
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding (or banana flavor, if you can find it)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream (Maybe you could substitue half n half and not add milk)
- 1 -2 mashed banana
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix all together and pour into freezer can.
- I usually add the milk after the other mix is in the container so that it just fills it to about 2/3 full.
- Freeze per instructions.
- Peach Ice cream - substitute 1 c peach puree (peaches blended in blender).
- Vanilla ice cream - leave out fruit. Add 2 tsp vanilla.