Recipe by Jeannette 108
Supermoist vegan banana bread. I would recomend baking this in a large bread pan or dividing it into two smaller pans.
- 3 over-ripe bananas
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml whole wheat pastry flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts or 236.59 ml pecans, and or 236.59 ml golden raisin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas (overripe make the best bread).
- Add oil, vanilla and sugar; mix well.
- Sift flour, salt and soda together and add to banana mixture with walnuts if using.
- Mix until flour is blended in but do not over mix.
- Put into loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees F. for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove to rack to cool completely before cutting.